1. Pupils must attend assembly which begins,at 7.10 A.M. Those who come after 7.05 A.M. must report with valid reason for their being late to the Discipline–in–charge before they go to their classes.
2. Students are on their way to and from school are expected to deport themselves in a responsible manner.
3. All students must converse in English while in School and when wearing school uniform even outside the school–premises. Students who converse in non English language are liable to be punished.
4. Students are strictly forbidden to leave the school premises during regular School hours without the permission of the Principal / H.M.
5. Special attention must be adhered to maintain a high standard of morality and discipline in the school. Parents are requested to co-operate with the school authorities in this regard.
6. Students must observe absolute silence and discipline while in class room and in the School Library.
7. When regular periods are over for the day students must come out from the class rooms in line and chaos must be avoided.
They must ensure that the fans and lights are switched off and doors and windows of the classrooms are closed.
8. Late arrival to school is a breach of discipline. A student who comes late to school must enter the date and time of arrival into the record of late arrival in school under 'late'.
9. Five late arrivals will result in Parents being called to office of Principal/H.M. Ten late arrivals will invoke suspension from the school.
10. MOBILE PHONES OR ANY ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN SCHOOL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, IN CASE OF EXIGENCY SCHOOL OFFICE MAY BE CONTACTED FOR TELEPHONE PURPOSE.
11. BULLYING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED INSIDE THE SCHOOL PREMISES AND NO SUCH ACT WILL GO UNNOTICED OR UNPUNISHED.